Latest Audio-Technica News:
In 1962, Audio-Technica founder, Hideo Matsushita, left an established position at the Bridgestone Museum of Art in Tokyo to open the doors of Audio-Technica in a one-story workshop handcrafting stereo phonograph cartridges. Over 50 years later Audio-Technica has grown into a worldwide audio innovator - offering with each new product more of the acclaimed fidelity and durability that has become synonymous with their name.
From its Japanese roots, the company continues to deliver new products with a greater longevity and superior sound performance; specialising in the design and manufacture of headphones, amplifiers, microphones, turntables, and cartridges.
Design excellence, sound expertise, creativity and a passion for listening are the core values behind Audio-Technica’s legacy.
Audio-Technica Professional products include:
- Headphones - Professional Headphones, Broadcast Headsets and In-Ear Monitors
- Microphones - Studio, Broadcast, Handheld Vocal and Instrument Microphones
- Wireless - Wireless Microphone and In-ear Monitor Systems
- Camera Mics - Camera Mount Wireless Systems and Camera Mics
- DJ Turntables - Turntables, Cartridges and Styli
- Conference Systems
Audio-Technica Personal Audio
Audio-Technica Personal Audio products include SonicFuel Headphones, SonicSport In-Ear Headphones, High-Fidelity Headphones, SonicPro Headphones, QuietPoint Headphones, Gaming Headsets, Turntables and Turntable Accessories.